The whole of London is on your doorstep to enjoy. Nestled between the famous theatreland and bustling Soho, Greengarden House is ideally located for taking in the sights and sounds of the city. Whether you're here on a business trip or a relaxing city break, you'll find plenty to do in the capital.
Make an enquiry to book your accommodation while you visit the many tourist attractions that lie on your doorstep. These include:
- Watch a show or play in the numerous theatres of the West End
- See history in action at the Houses of Parliament
- Get a bird's eye view from the London Eye
- See the Changing of The Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Discover a grisly past at The Tower of London
- Be impressed at the British Museum, V&A and Science Museum
- Nearer Piccadilly Circus, feel enlightened at The National Gallery and The Royal Academy
Our apartments near Westminster make it all so easy to get around. Closer to home is the amazing Wallace Collection… it's fascinating, florid and wildly extravagant. Recover over tea and scones in their utterly delightful café and restaurant in the vast atrium.
We can arrange tickets for anything. Just ask! Contact us now or just ask us to do it for when you arrive.
Can we help? Just call us on +44 (0)20 7935 9191